Similac Advance Step 2 Infant Formula Powder
•DHA is prone to damage from oxidation. This is why breast milk also contains antioxidants, such as lutein and vitamin E, which help protect lipids, like DHA, from oxidation.
•Lutein is an antioxidant found in breast milk. Lutein is concentrated in the baby’s brain and eyes. Similac Advance is the only infant formula with lutein. †
•Vitamin E is an antioxidant found in breast milk. But not all vitamin E is the same. One of the great things about Similac Advance is that it only uses a form of naturally occurring vitamin E. So this is the most abundant type found in breast milk and the infant brain.
- DHA for brain and eye development.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells.
- Our exclusive formula has:
- Calcium for strong bones – no palm olein oil.
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system.
- Prebiotics to help promote digestive health.
- Carotenoids like those naturally found in breast milk.
- Also clinically proven tolerance in newborns.1
- Clinically shown to support greater calcium absorption* for strong bones.2,3
- Therefore never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- So powdered infant formulas are not sterile. Also it should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems. Unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
- Not for infants or children with galactosemia.